Tips on putting together a carefully planned amazing birthday party!

Knoxville Party Magic would like to help you put together a carefully planned amazing birthday party! Your child’s birthday is one of the most important times in their life. Throwing a fun party is a fantastic way to celebrate this special event! As parents, we feel compelled to provide the best we can for our kids, but at what cost?

A memorable birthday party can make a huge dent in your bank account if you’re not careful. The best way to do that is to start with a plan. Then carefully budget and track your expenses, projected expenses and stick to the plan!

Parties are so much fun and provide loads of wonderful memories for our little ones. However, there is a chance they will not even be aware of the huge amount of money you have spent to provide it!

The way I see it…

As a professional children’s entertainer, I see the entire gamut of parties. Some done with a minimal amount of funds to those where parents rent dance halls, DJ’s, Bounce Houses, mobile video game trailers, etc! However, a carefully planned amazing birthday party doesn’t need to break the bank or send you to the silly farm with anxiety attacks!carefully planned amazing birthday party

My advice to parents that book me is to realize that children will be engaging with me for 80% of the time. The other 20% is spent eating party food and receiving gifts. Keep this in mind when planning your party and considering decor and extras.

The fact of the matter is that kids remember the experience, the fun they had with their friends, laughing, playing and maybe pigging out on the cake they with the special design they expressly requested! Think of things that are most likely to stick in your child’s memory and spend your money on those things that matter.

A great way to save money is to make your own decorations with your child(ren)! Your kids will treasure the experience. The results of a carefully planned amazing birthday party will create lasting memories. So try not to make it a chore. This party may be some of the best memories you share with them in the future!